For The Parents
- Parents are allowed to visit their wards only on 1st Sunday of every month and other institutional holidays between 10.00 a.m. and 4 pm.
- Only parents or guardians, whose names are mentioned in the visitor’s card, will be allowed to enter the campus and visit the ward.
- Any telephone message from the parent to send their child home, will not be considered.
- Parents are requested to see that their wards do not bring any valuables in the form of money and ornaments. The management is not responsible for the loss of any such things.
For The Hostelers
- Students will not be allowed to leave the hostel premises without prior permission. They can leave only after getting the permission, getting leave out pass and signing in the Visitors Book.
- Students will have to report, as per the schedule, after the expiry of the vacation or permitted period. Defaulters, in such cases will have to meet the principal along with the parents.
- Students who cause damage to the school property or properties of other students will be imposed penalty.
- Electrical goods, cell phones and sports equipment are not allowed into the campus.
- Any student, misbehaving towards co-students, wardens / teachers or using harsh language, disturbing others’ studies is liable for the issue of transfer certificate at the discretion of the Management.
- Despite strong security, if any student leaves the campus without informing the campus administration, the institution shall not bear any responsibility. Activities of the students outside the campus have no legal binding on the institution
- Student phone calls are not allowed except on Sundays. However message will be passed on to them.
- Students have to maintain strict discipline in the class room and in the hostel.